Sunday, March 13, 2011

Inside My Head

Hello, and welcome to Don't Look Back... Again; a blog where I just ramble on and on. Well yesterday I sat pondering what other lists I could make, yes I do enjoy my lists alot, I think they're fun. And where as I came up with a few ideas and will do those ones later, I for some reason latched onto this one. Everyone and I do mean everyone, will at some point or another get songs stuck in their head. But for me, usually, it ends up being the same five songs (hence why it was perfect for my list, see what I did there?) and my brain just likes to set it to random. So welcome to My Head: The Musical;

#5: Donuts, Go Nuts!- Splosionman

This song was fairly recent to getting stuck in my head, but I can't help it. It's just so light hearted and funny that you just can't help but smile when you hear it. And it really is one of the only songs I have heard that can make any feeling of anger wash away just for its randomness. Though there is a side effect; it usually does make you want to eat donuts.

#4: Everlasting Love- We Love Katamari

Admittedly I never played Katamari, but my brother used to play this daily and when he did this was the song he would ALWAYS choose, same with another friend of mine. It got to the point I heard it so much that I started humming it everywhere I went. It's just so upbeat and cute.

#3: This is Halloween- Kingdom Hearts version

As I said in my previous entry the KH soundtrack was fantastic with the new renditions of classic Disney music for their respective worlds and naturally the one chosen for "The Nightmare Before Christmas" was this song. I love and loath this song, where its an awesome version of it, every time I played through KH I was start humming/singing this tune. It's probably the song I heard the most as Halloween Town was my stomping grounds for building levels for a long time. But as annoying as it can be to have it in your head, it's still a fun song.

#2: Climax Jump- Kamen Rider Den-O

A new obsession of mine. I have only recently started watching Kamen Rider, but the music is so awesome that I am hooked. My favorite opening is actually "W-B-X ~Double Boiled Xtreme" from Kamen Rider W, but this opening is way too damn catchy for it's own good. And the worst part about this getting stuck in my head it's really only one line that is and goes on a loop and thats where it says "In your hand~"

#1: Duck Tales

Who doesn't remember this show? I'm not even sure what made me think of it one day, but sure enough when I did all I could think was this song and now it remains lodged into my brain forever. I even made a comment to some friends that I didn't know what was worse; having the song in my head to begin with (because it was the 3rd or 4th day in a row it had been there) or having it in my head with a headache. But no matter what, this song is nostalgic and fun and I wouldn't have it any other way.

So there you have it, the 5 songs that plague my mind and distract me from things. May they now penetrate your brain. See you all next time. ^^/

No comments:

Post a Comment